The details for Sunday’s medical camp have been just about finalized:
- The camp will begin at 12:30 and will last for approximately two and a half hours
- We have several doctors coming – and thank you for volunteering your time!
- This is going to be a general medical camp, with a focus on men, since they have had no specific camp to address their needs in the past. However, it will be open to all people.
- The camp will be held in its usual location, at the Ramavaram slum, in the laundry facility area that has been generously given to us. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org and our telephone number is +91 9789901650. Click here for directions.
- We need all the volunteers we can get to run this camp, as many of our members are tied down with exams. Please let us know if you can help run this event!
- This will be our final medical camp of the year, and probably our final major event for the year as well.
Hope to see you there!